Tuition and Fees
Office: 805-498-2191 x 223 NPAAtreasurer@gmail.com
“I will do a new thing…” Isaiah 43:19
Tuition and Fees for School Year 2018-2019
At Newbury Park Adventist Academy (NPAA) you will gain the benefits of a private, Christian, high school education at a very affordable rate. Because of our affiliation with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, we are able to charge tuition rates that are significantly lower than comparable schools in our area. The school board attempts to set the price of tuition appropriately to provide for the best possible education for our students, while keeping within the vision of the Academy.
Click here for a detailed 2018-19 Tuition and Fees PDF document
- $7,500 Tuition for 2018-19 school year.
- $200 Technology Fee.
- – $600 Discount for students of Seventh-day Adventist church members.
- $1000 Registration and Comprehensive fee (non-refundable) is required at time of enrollment, to secure each student’s space for the school year.
Using the Smart Tuition Service
All tuition and fees are administered through the secure online Smart Tuition management system. Each family must enroll with Smart Tuition at time of registration. To get started, click this Smart Tuition link. https://parent.smarttuition.com/
If you have any questions about your Smart Tuition Financial application, please contact a
Smart Tuition customer service representative
Newbury Park Adventist Academy is committed to providing a quality Christian college preparatory education and enrolling a diverse student body of all income levels. Our financial aid is needs-based and mission driven. Many opportunities are offered in the Financial Aid Kit below. Funds are limited, so please apply early.
- Contact the office for the NPAA Financial Aid kit (805) 498-2191 or
- Download and print the NPAA Financial Aid kit
- Use school ID Code 13375 and apply online to Smart Aid https://smartaidforparents.com/#/login
“With God all things are possible!” Matthew 19:26
Financial Office 805-498-2191 x 223